Founder of KTB Resources Ltd., Trusted Advisor, and Consultant
Using her wealth of knowledge Katie specializes in the design, development and implementation of strategic Human Resources processes and solutions. With over twenty-five years of experience Katie is a high energy, driven, ethical and passionate entrepreneur.
Katie uses a progressive, proven and unparalleled relationship process identifying her as a "trusted advisor" by her clients. As a seasoned professional, Katie has held all pieces of HR in her own hands and has unraveled the puzzle of fitting HR into the larger business cycle.
Her infectious positive attitude leads her to solve HR issues with companies large and small in a wide variety of industries. The vast spectrum of her experience includes:
- Serving as VP of Human Resources for a Fortune 200 company, where her diligence and work ethic won her the organizations top award, the Chairman's Circle award
- Teaching the PHR/SPHR (Professional and Senior Professional in Human Resources) Certification courses at the University of Minnesota
- Conducting HR and compliance-related training seminars for employers and business professionals
- Personally delivering practical guidance through her HR Hotline service; and,
- Founding KTB Resources, Ltd., her own thriving business consulting practice of 15 years
Katie holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Personnel Development with certificates of specialization in Industrial Relations and Vocational Training and Development from the University of Minnesota. She is a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), a Senior Competency Professional (SCP), a member of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), and a member of the Twin Cities Society of Human Resource Management (TCSHRM).
KTB Resources Ltd. provides extensive HR experience and knowledge, whether you are a start-up company, just creating your first HR function, or wanting to enhance existing HR support.
We provide what you need as soon as you need it to ensure your HR policies, procedures and practices add value to your business.